3/F, A Sun-Centre, 399 Shengxia Road,
Zhangjiang, Hi-Tech Zone
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
This business centre is located in Shanghai, in Pudong district. It enjoys a prime location in Zhangjiang Technology Business Park, known as China's Sillicon Valley. Its accessibility is made simple thanks to the Guanglan subway station (line 2), only 2 minutes from the business centre. You will find a wide choice of workspaces to rent your next office in Shanghai. Flexible rental period and turnkey solutions. The shortest way to set up in Shanghai !
New business center : turnkey workspace rental, meeting rooms, virtual office plans in Shanghai.
Serviced offices Shanghai
Office rental benefits in Shanghai, in this business center BURO Club Partner :
- Prime location : Zhangjiang Business Park hosts over 3000 companies with prestigious names like IBM, Lenovo or Sony. You will benefit from this dynamic.
- Turnkey solutions : furniture, high speed internet access, VOIP system, virtual office of your company in Shanghai, reception of your visitors or even provision of relaxation areas are services included in your office rental in Shanghai. You can start immediately, with no work to do and no hardware investment.
- Flexible solution : it is sometimes complicated to plan your budget upfront. A won or lost customer can quickly change your estimates. Because we know that your business can fluctuate so we offer you a flexible office rental period, starting from one month.
- Services : videoconference service, internet access, meeting rooms rental, occasional offices or even coffee, tea and water offered at will are some of the facilities that you will appreciate in this business centre in Shanghai.
An office rental project in Shanghai ?
- Please contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in a form. Your office in Shanghai awaits you.... smile included !
, Business Centre Manager
One of the largest megalopolises in the world, Shanghai is the most populous and cosmopolitan Chinese city. The city has more than 24 million inhabitants of all nationalities. In the 1920s and 1930s, Shanghai was the scene of a cultural boom that contributed to this great mix and to form the mythical aura which reigns until now.
A true financial centre of the Asia-Pacific and one of the most attractive ports in China, Shanghai is an amazing mix of architectural styles. The Bund buildings of the 1930s, the modern skyscrapers of Pudong, the European residences of the old French concession and the traditional Chinese houses in the old city rub shoulders.
Over the years, the "pearl of the Orient" has become an important economic centre. Its strategic location at the mouth of the Yangzi Jiang, in central China, and its proximity to cities with renowned artisanal production (Suzhou, Hangzhou) make the city an important hub for economic exchanges. The city welcomes more and more expatriates, including young graduates and startupers. Beyond its countless skyscrapers, professional opportunities and cultural exchanges are constantly increasing.
In the heart of Shanghai's Sillicon Valley, just 30 minutes from Pudong Airport and 2 minutes from Guanglan Station, this BURO Club Partner business centre will provide you with flexible virtual office plans to effectively launch and manage your Shanghai business. Rent equipped offices to work in optimal conditions, meeting rooms to comfortably receive your guests, or the virtual office of your company with a prestigious business address ; you have all the cards in hand to conquer one of the most important economic poles of Asia.