9, rue Condé
33064 Bordeaux Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 353 270 150 000 17
Whether you are a new entrepreneur, an SME, or a mobile worker, come discover the benefits of the shared offices coworking solutions in Bordeaux. You wish to benefit from a workspace and at the same time optimize your office rental budget? BURO club Quinconces provides you with a coworking offering in the city-centre.
Coworking Bordeaux Downtown
The good reasons to use our shared offices coworking offering at Bordeaux Quinconces
Our coworking solution:
- Permanent access to the Bordeaux Quinconces business centre shared space, unlimited internet access, private box.
- Company registered address in Bordeaux, access to the common spaces of the centre (relaxation area, visitors’ reception...)
- A free half-day office rental per month (private meetings with your clients and partners)
- Access to the shared spaces of the BURO Club France business centres participating to this operation
An adaptable and scalable contract, starting from 3 months onwards. With 2 BURO Club business centres in Bordeaux, you become fully flexible in terms of evolution: you may start with one shared space and then, depending on the development of your company, you may choose among other packages, as for instance a permanent private office rental solution.
- A competitive price: from 295 € (VAT excluded) per month in Bordeaux Quinconces.
- On-demand and optional services according to your specific needs (call answering services, meeting room's rental ,copiers, video conference. ...). All our professional services are at your disposal while you do not have to bear the investment cost of buying equipment.
- An exceptional location at Bordeaux Quinconces: within the heart of the city, the business centre is close to all the major means of transport available in the centre of Bordeaux.
Willing to rent a shared coworking space in Bordeaux ?
Contact Isabelle Durdon or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to analyse your needs and find the best suited solution.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Economic dynamism and quality of life
- Important historical harbour, architectural heritage (the Garonne banks, the Place des Quinconces, the Grand Théâtre), prestige of famous appellation wine, aeronautics, medicine (world famous university hospital) the city of Bordeaux offers, thanks to its geographical location and its quality of life, an ideal environment to develop your business in the South-West region. 3hours from Paris by TGV and one hour by plane with 20 rotations per day operated by the Air France shuttle service
Bordeaux, a prestigious city of a thousand faces
- French candidate city proposed for the World Heritage 2007 nomination, Bordeaux carried out important renovation works (tramway, XVIIIth century facades renovation, the banks of the Garonne River) and demonstrates a particularly rich and diverse economic dynamism: technologies, trade, tourism, culture, and sailing. Ultimate proof of this economic impetus: the Euratlantique project, an « operation of national interest », representing a real estate program of 2.4 million M2 of combined property (offices, housings, residences, shops, public and cultural amenities).
Passing through... or wishing to settle down there.
- Call on BURO Club Bordeaux for all the services available at one of the two Bordeaux business centres: equipped offices rental for whatever duration for your interviews or appointments; meeting rooms customized according to your expectations, video conference, conference call, high-speed internet access, LCD projector…