2, cours du XXX Juillet
33064 Bordeaux Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 353 270 150 000 25
You are starting your business in Bordeaux and need to optimize your office rental budget ? Your activities are based in Bordeaux but you do not need a permanent office ? Discover our shared space rental coworking solution in Bordeaux, in the heart of the city centre.
Coworking Bordeaux Grand Théâtre
Come and discover our shared space coworking offering in Bordeaux.
Our coworking solution in Bordeaux:
- Permanent access to the business centre shared space, unlimited internet access, private box.
- Company registered address in Bordeaux, access to the common spaces of the centre (relaxation area, visitors’ reception...)
- A free half-day office rental per month (private meetings with your clients and partners)
- Access to the shared spaces of the BURO Club France business centres participating in this operation
- An adaptable and scalable contract, starting from 3 months onwards. With 2 BURO Club business centres in Bordeaux, we can support your evolution, from a shared office to the rental of several private offices; not to mention on-demand meeting rooms’ rental.
- A competitive price: from 295 € (VAT Excluded) per month in Bordeaux.
- On-demand and optional services according to your specific needs (call answering services, meeting rooms’ rental, copiers, video conference, concierge...)
- An exceptional location in Bordeaux: at the heart of the city, close to all banks, shops, and large service companies.
Willing to rent a shared coworking space in Bordeaux ?
- Contact Isabelle Durdon or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our workspaces.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
In the heart of the wine-growing region, in the south-west of France, Bordeaux is a port city situated on the Garonne. It is famous for its rich cultural heritage, with the Gothic cathedral of Saint-André, its manor houses built in the 18th and 19th centuries, and its art museums such as the Musée des Beaux-Arts in Bordeaux. The city is best known throughout the world for its Bordeaux wines and vineyards.
Bordeaux benefits from a strategic location. Indeed, the city is an important road and motorway junction on the Atlantic coast, mainly between Paris and Northern Europe, on the Atlantic coast of Spain. Bordeaux is also connected to other major cities. For example : Poitiers, Tours and Orléans by the A10 motorway, Limoges, Clermont-Ferrand and Lyon by the A89, and Toulouse by the A62.
In addition to its geographical location, the city shows a particularly rich and diversified economic dynamism : technologies, commerce, tourism, culture, water sports... Moreover, all the best conditions are in place to set up in a recognized and promising city, such as Bordeaux.
If you wish to establish your young business in Bordeaux, choose the facility and secure your budget by calling on BURO Club Bordeaux Grand-Théâtre : rental of offices equipped for any length for your interviews or meetings or meeting rooms prepared to measure according to your expectations, videoconferencing, telephone conference, broadband internet access, video projector...