Hong Kong Yardley Commercial Building
15/F, Yardley Commercial Building, 1-6 Connaught Road West, Sheung Wan
. Hong Kong
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Coworking, virtual office and workspaces rental (private offices and meeting rooms) in a single building in Hong Kong. This is what the BURO Club Partner Hong Kong Yardley Commercial Building business centre offers you to facilitate your activities at its privileged location in Southeast Asia. Come and discover the advantages of renting an office in Hong Kong, in this business centre.
Flexible Hong Kong office rental terms : be agile in your installation in Asia.
BURO Club Partner Hong Kong Yardley Commercial Building
- Located just under three hundred metres from the MTR Sheung Wan station, and also about thirty-seven kilometres from Hong Kong International Airport, this business centre is therefore easily accessible by transport or from abroad. This establishment constitutes a solution able to provide you the elements favourable to the good development of your activity in China. Ibis Hotel, Butterfly on Hollywood, and iClub Sheung Wan in the area surrounding the business centre.
The Hong Kong Yardley Commercial Building business centre team strives to provide you with the best possible experience and guarantees you functional and turnkey workspaces. Private office for an installation, a simple passage or meeting room for an event organization in Hong Kong, this business centre offers the following range :
- Turnkey office rental : fully equipped with 1 to 10 workstations per space. They are all air-conditioned, equipped with furniture, internet access and the necessary telephone infrastructure. Renting these offices in Hong Kong Yardley is from one day up to several months and years. A practical and economical solution to set up quickly in Hong Kong, whether you are a new business or an established company.
- Meeting and conference rooms : up to 15 people. These meeting rooms are all equipped with a projector, a screen, a flip chart and, of course, high-speed internet access.
Choosing to rent an office in Hong Kong, in our business centre, is also the service choice. Everything is in place so that you can concentrate on your business and entrust us with all the management of your support services. Benefit from a range of services for professionals : provided by the Hong Kong Yardley business centre team, they will effectively facilitate your daily life in addition to being associated with a valuable address in Asia. Here is one of the main facilities offered :
- A multilingual team (Chinese / English) that delivers on site, a personalized telephone answer on behalf of your company
- Welcome of your visitors, secretarial services
- Restoration range. These services save you time and deliver personnel management for your company in Hong Kong.
- Access to our printing centre (photocopying, scanning,..), to the common areas of the business centre such as the kitchen. This ready-to-use equipment allows you to save your cash and not to worry about their maintenance.
- 24-hour access
- Visa assistance, legal start-up service for your company in Hong Kong
- Range of business virtual office plans in Hong Kong.
- A business address in Hong Kong
- An establishment easily accessible from the metro
- A district welcoming many tea houses and restaurants
- Disabled access
Yardley Commercial Building Hong Kong
, Business Centre Manager
- If you want to set up and develop your business in Southeast Asia, you can't avoid Hong Kong. As the third largest financial centre in the world, China's first special administrative region and a major centre of world trade, Hong Kong is the ideal location for business in southern China.
- BURO Club's partnership with a group of independent business centres in Hong Kong allows you to seize this opportunity with ease. You will then benefit from a privileged location (about thirty-seven kilometres from the airport) and will have workspaces (coworking, private offices and meeting rooms) and professional services (company virtual office) in the heart of the famous "Fragrant Harbour".