The Colmore Building
20 Colmore Circus
B4 6A Birmingham
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Located in an attractive area in Birmingham's central business district, you will have no problem getting to your offices for rent in this BURO Club Partner Birmingham centre situated in The Colmore Building. As a building at the cutting edge of computer and communication technology, being connected and productive will be a pleasure. There's no need to hesitate anymore ! BURO Club Partner is ready to welcome you for the virtual office of your company in Birmingham, so you can benefit from an address in a dynamic and prosperous district.
New BURO Club Partner : office rental in Birmingham, meeting rooms and virtual office plans for your company in Birmingham.
BURO Club Partner Birmingham
- Easily accessible by transport, with its two renovated subway stations, Birmingham Snow Hill and Birmingham New Street which dispense 95% of the country's destinations directly online or with a change, and by road thanks to its connections with the M6, M5 and M42, you can then start your day without stress. And to end it ? Nothing better than its coffee and gym, at your disposal, for a relaxing moment guaranteed.
Placed on a mezzanine overlooking the reception, Birmingham offers you :
- Rental of fully equipped, air-conditioned, bright offices.
- Company virtual office in the heart of Birmingham's main business district.
- 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate from 6 to 10 people highly equipped in computing and telecommunications for your meetings of one hour or for one day.
BURO Club Partner Birmingham offers high quality access and services such as :
- A building equipped with the latest technologies, high speed internet, free Wifi for visitors, access and secure parking 24/24.
- 5 minutes from Birmingham Snow Hill Station and 25 minutes from Birmingham Airport for quick access by any means of transport.
- Lounge area with TV and newspapers available.
- Relaxation area with coffee and tea offered, a fitness room and showers to end your days pleasantly.
Colmore Building Birmingham
, Business Centre Manager
The second largest city in England, Birmingham is home to many monuments from the time of the industrial revolution that bear witness to its manufacturing power in the 18th century. Birmingham was a flagship city during the industrial revolution in England, which made it known as the "workshop of the world" or the "city of a thousand trades".
Three of the largest British banks were founded in Birmingham : Lloyds Bank (now Lloyds TSB), Midland Bank (now HSBC Bank) and Ketley's Building Society. Birmingham is the UK's third largest financial centre outside London.
This metropolis is characterized by its diversity and dynamism. The world-famous University of Birmingham, a real mini-city, with supermarkets, tobacco shops, bookshops, banks, insurance companies, an optician, a hairdresser, cafeterias and clothing shops, welcomes thousands of students from all over the world every year, who come to learn how to "live the English way".
If you also want to live English and offer great prospects to your business, this ideally located BURO Club Partner Birmingham business centre will facilitate your settlement in this vibrant city. Rent equipped offices, meeting rooms or company virtual office, always have virtual office plans adapted to your needs.