The Colmore Building
20 Colmore Circus
B4 6A Birmingham
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
For office rental in Birmingham, the Colmore Building in which this BURO Club Partner is located, will offer you many quality services in a high technology building. Access is numerous whether by public transport (5 minutes from Birmingham Snow Hill station) or by car. The offices are all equipped with air conditioning, high speed internet and the latest communication technologies. Get your place in Birmingham's main business district, dynamic and accessible, by renting your offices for a day or longer.
New BURO Club Partner : office rental in Birmingham, meeting rooms and virtual office plans for your company in Birmingham.
Serviced offices Birmingham
Why rent an office in this business centre BURO Club Partner Birmingham ?
- Availability : its 13 offices, from 16m² to 104m², allowing 128 workspaces to be rented at flexible conditions for short or long term installation.
- Simplified monthly billing : you no longer have to worry about cleaning bills or different services you benefit from thanks to this unique billing centre.
- The virtual office of your company at an address in the heart of the prosperous and dynamic business district of Birmingham
- An optimised welcome : as a resident of this BURO Club Partner, you benefit from a personalized welcome for your visitors and your telephone calls, a secretarial service, a high quality printing system, the meeting rooms rental and other facilities that allow you to concentrate on your projects and only on your projects !
Looking forward to seeing for yourself what Birmingham has in store for you ?
- Contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in a form. Come and sit in your office in the heart of the modern Colmore Building in Birmingham !
Colmore Building Birmingham
, Business Centre Manager
The second largest city in England, Birmingham is home to many monuments from the time of the industrial revolution that bear witness to its manufacturing power in the 18th century. Birmingham was a flagship city during the industrial revolution in England, which made it known as the "workshop of the world" or the "city of a thousand trades".
Three of the largest British banks were founded in Birmingham : Lloyds Bank (now Lloyds TSB), Midland Bank (now HSBC Bank) and Ketley's Building Society. Birmingham is the UK's third largest financial centre outside London.
This metropolis is characterized by its diversity and dynamism. The world-famous University of Birmingham, a real mini-city, with supermarkets, tobacco shops, bookshops, banks, insurance companies, an optician, a hairdresser, cafeterias and clothing shops, welcomes thousands of students from all over the world every year, who come to learn how to "live the English way".
If you also want to live English and offer great prospects to your business, this ideally located BURO Club Partner Birmingham business centre will facilitate your settlement in this vibrant city. Rent equipped offices, meeting rooms or company virtual office, always have virtual office plans adapted to your needs.