This coworking centre in Berkeley offers you to work according to your desires. Whether you want to work in 'library' mode, i.e. quiet, shared space where you can exchange with other members of the community or in meeting mode, this space will fill you. It is located in the centre of Berkeley and in the historic Wells Fargo Bank building. Come share your development by renting our coworking spaces in Berkeley !
New : Berkeley coworking area
BURO Club Partner Berkeley
- The building is unique and well known in Berkeley as it is the historic Wells Fargo Bank building. It is very easily accessible, thanks in particular to the BART station just opposite (Shattuck). University Avenue just steps away. Oakland Airport 20 minutes away.
Berkeley's workspaces are spread over 2 floors and offer a wide choice of working modes :
- 12 private offices : fully equipped, they allow you to start your business immediately in Berkeley
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 20 people
- 75 coworking spaces : the members using these coworking spaces in Berkeley are as diverse as lawyers, developers, entrepreneurs or freelancers.
No doubt you will find the right experts to exchange, network and collaborate !
You've figured it out : here, you're not just renting a workspace ! You will find a real environment conducive to develop your company in California so great is the diversity of our customers and members ! The range of facilities offered :
- Your business address in Berkeley. From a simple mailing address to a personalized telephone answer, offer yourself a professional representation in Berkeley without the costs of a fixed office. From 59 $ per month to benefit from your postal address and the reception of your mail.
- Personalized telephone response : an ideal combination with your virtual office. Starting at $149 per month
- 24-hour access for members, video surveillance
- Access to shared printers
- Managing your mail
- High speed internet access, wifi
A central location in Berkeley - A great diversity of workspaces
BURO Club Partner Berkeley
, Managing Director
On the other side of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, Berkeley is quite opposed to San Francisco, but also to its neighbour, Oakland. A young and vibrant city, Berkeley is known worldwide for its university, the oldest in California, and is above all a student city. Founded in 1868, The University of California is the oldest campus of the Californian system and the most prestigious in the United States.
The protest made the history of this famous student city, cradle of the movement for the recognition of freedom of expression. This San Francisco neighbor was the first sanctuary city in the United States, "since 1971, at the time to protect those who refused to go to fight in Vietnam".
Centre of counter-culture and power-flower movement in the 60's, Berkeley the Bohemian has since transformed itself into a cultural and gastronomic city...