Looking to rent a meeting room in Berkeley, California ? If so, your choice must be relevant. Your participants need to feel relaxed, comfortable and surrounded by quality breaks. As for you, the organiser, you will need to concentrate on the essentials, i.e. preparing the content, leaving it to others to organise your meeting room as you wish. Our meeting facilities are located in Berkeley's historic Wells Fargo Bank building. Easy access with the BART station a few steps away. Oakland Airport 20 minutes away.
New : Berkeley coworking area
Meeting room rental Berkeley
Meeting spaces in Berkeley :
- A recognized address : 2081 Center Street will be easily identifiable and accessible for your participants as the building is known and easy to access.
- 2 meeting spaces : high speed internet access, wifi, or even organization of your breaks and lunches are part of the facilities offered. Rent your meeting room in Berkeley with peace of mind, the business centre takes care of everything. Your participants will particularly appreciate the many relaxation areas of this business and coworking centre in Berkeley. The capacity of the rooms is up to 20 people.
- You have events to organize in Berkeley and need to gather up to 150 people ? We also put our event space at your disposal. Consult us !
- The day you decide to grow, the business and coworking centre will offer you the solution that will allow you to grow. Private offices rental, using coworking areas, virtual office or even managing your incoming calls are some of the facilities offered.
Need to rent a meeting room in Berkeley ?
- Contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in a form. Your next meeting in Berkeley is waiting for you !
BURO Club Partner Berkeley
, Managing Director
On the other side of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, Berkeley is quite opposed to San Francisco, but also to its neighbour, Oakland. A young and vibrant city, Berkeley is known worldwide for its university, the oldest in California, and is above all a student city. Founded in 1868, The University of California is the oldest campus of the Californian system and the most prestigious in the United States.
The protest made the history of this famous student city, cradle of the movement for the recognition of freedom of expression. This San Francisco neighbor was the first sanctuary city in the United States, "since 1971, at the time to protect those who refused to go to fight in Vietnam".
Centre of counter-culture and power-flower movement in the 60's, Berkeley the Bohemian has since transformed itself into a cultural and gastronomic city...